Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I Re-Stuff Cushions

Default Re: Should I Re-Stuff Cushions

Okay, thank you. Looks like I have some work to do and some decisions to make.

Having gone through this process to choose a fabric from the portfolio line, I can offer a tiny bit of advice. The pictures of fabrics on the Taylor King website are not terrific. Some are a bit blurry; some zoomed in; some zoomed out. For many of the fabrics, not all, you are able to google the name and find additional pictures of it. It doesn't take the place of ordering the samples, but it definitely helped me make a more informed list of samples to request.

For example, say you look at the Portfolio fabric listing and TK website and like the fabric "Flagship Stone". You can go to google and search "flagship stone fabric". You get some results and see it's made by Sunbrella. You can even check out google images and see some pieces made up in it. This isn't true for all the fabrics, but when I went through, I found quite a few and this process helped me narrow my list.

Hope that helps...and yes, it's a very time consuming process, but totally worth it!

Thank you! I actually started doing that a little bit and already have a few picked out.