Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hancock and Moore's JUST IN TIME PROGRAM effective March 1, 2017

Default Re: Hancock and Moore's JUST IN TIME PROGRAM effective March 1, 2017

Hi, can you please give me a quote on York sectional sofa in Capri leather? I need it with two seaters and one chaise, it’s total width should be 90inch. I live in Los Angeles.
    It’s really hard to find sofa with a chaise in Hancock series and I believe it’s the only one that has this width, right? Just want to make sure.
    Thanks.

Hi, for a quote you need to fill out the form found here http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/foru...tes-and-Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Lyi03 View Post
    Hi, can you please give me a quote on York sectional sofa in Capri leather? I need it with two seaters and one chaise, it’s total width should be 90inch. I live in Los Angeles.
    It’s really hard to find sofa with a chaise in Hancock series and I believe it’s the only one that has this width, right? Just want to make sure.
    Thanks.

Ordered a # 9840 City Sofa in Just in Time Program in Cavalier Mocha on August 9th and it was shipped on August 23rd, exactly two weeks later. That's still remarkable considering Hancock and Moore does not have these pre-built in a box and ready to go.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum
    I ask that you do NOT call my store with general furniture questions, that is what the forum is for

Two new items to the JUST IN TIME promotion are now available.

# 6542-3 Redford Sofa (this is a scaled-down Sundance sofa) in leathers JUNO : Tobacco, Taupe, Oyster.

(I have ordered one in Jno Taupe/BP Nails/Putty wood with Ultra Down Seat and Back for floor stock this date)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	redford.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	11310

# NC7000 Ghent Recliner in leathers JUNO: Dove, Oyster

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NC7000_Ghent_MT_PR.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	11311
    Duane Collie
    I ask that you do NOT call my store with general furniture questions, that is what the forum is for

Hi Duane! I'm a long-time lurker and infrequent poster who could not seem to get access to the forum using my previous account. The "forgot username/password" didn't work for me.

At any rate, I am writing to try and find out what the difference is between the Town and Country program and the Just In Time program. Will be sending a quote request your way shortly. You and I have spoken via telephone and on this forum in the past and I have always appreciated your help and time. I do understand that phone calls are not the way to get questions answered these days and appreciate your time from that talk in the past.

The differences are:

JUST IN TIME : Ships in three weeks. More aggressive price points, limited frame and leather choices. Most are Cut and Sewn items that are done in China and subject to tariffs

TOWN AND COUNTRY: Ships in six + weeks subject to hide availability. More frames and leathers. When a piece appears in JIT and T&C they will be the same price point.
    Duane Collie

I believe the leather is pre-cut and prepped in China in big lots, and then shipped to the U.S. factory for assembly. Versus the regular leathers that come to the factory as a whole hide and then cut specifically for the piece that needs it.