I set all kinds of sales records in February, and went so far beyond normal sales that I was plum tuckered out. But with all those sales comes a little extra money, so I decided to treat myself and closed the store 90 minutes early and went down to the cycle store to bring this home yesterday. I've been eyeballing these for two, maybe three years now and with the kids FINALLY out of college decided it was "Me Time". Picked up this red beauty and stopped on the way home in a park to snap this photo before it got too dark.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ADDB9D34-F40E-4C73-B2B0-555CA5BA04D6.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	206.3 KB 
ID:	9586

I've been on BMW motorcycles the past 12 years, and decided I should try another Harley. The one BMW is still staying, but this is the polar opposite to it on 2-wheels and a different ride. And no, I'm not putting loud pipes on it, I rather enjoy a quieter rumble. It's a 2017 Road Glide Special, and I can't wait for the weather to get better. (We are supposed to get snow on Tuesday) I've been riding 47 years now, not giving it up any time soon. Looking forward to taking it up in the mountains an hour west of town in the near future when Spring arrives.