Excellent! Those cushions are little buggers to stuff, aren't they? I work up a huge sweat when I do it. The T-Cushions drive you mad..... Glad they fixed the problem, and they will break in a little bit. I've been ordering all that series chair with the core inserts like that as of late. Believe it or not, there is one guy at H&M that does that cushion stuffing all day long. ONE GUY. He's got arms the size of tree trunks and is about 25 years-old. He was thrilled when I asked him to show me the secret of cushion stuffing and he first folds the cores in half, stuffs them in, and the unfolds them inside the case. I've tried that as well and its no faster or easier for me. Its just plain difficult! (he does a core in about 20 seconds).

I'll work out the details with H&M, don't worry. We have a great working relationship and the first order of business is to make sure you're happy with what you bought and get any issues taken care of on Day One. I'm actually surprised they got to you that quickly, it was less than two weeks, and they have to be custom made in Richmond VA where the supplier is located. Just keep the old ones for spares....or toss them if you don't want them around. Thanks again for the order, and for referring me to your father for his order as well.