Thread: Advice and opinions - sofa / chair

Jackie Guest

Default Advice and opinions - sofa / chair

Good Morning....so, I am back on the furniture "hunt"....I am located in Florida and unfortunately, there is not a great selection of H&M around for a "sit test"....I have tried the Journey, Austin, and Sundance in Fla and loved the Sundance, yet that is not quite the look for our room. I recently was in NC and had a chance to visit Furnitureland South ( would not buy from them due to their lack of follow up)...and tried out the Emilio and Arrington...The Emilio was very comfortable, yet I think I would prefer something a little deeper....I like to put my feet up on the couch beside me, I don't normally sit straight up on a couch....for anyone that has the Rugby, could you chime in on your opinion..The size of the Rugby would be a good fit for the room....I know seating is a personal choice, yet I would just like some opinions or suggestions...

Our home is on the water and all neutral / natural colors and due to lifestyle and sun, I need a GR 2 (protected)....also, I am looking at the need for 2 chairs...one to match and one in a different color leather....ex...does anyone have the Rugby club chair and if so, how do you like it...or any other suggestions...thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by Jackie; 03-21-2017 at 01:04 PM.

Default Re: Advice and opinions - sofa / chair

HA! I happen to have an Emilio in my store that has a custom (extended) depth that I am going to fireball price out as it was an ordering error. It will also come with an ottoman, in gr 3 Tiburon Moss (Dark Green) leather. I will try to post photos of it shortly. Matching chair and second ottoman available as well.

Rugby is very popular, truth be told most H&M sofas will all feel good across the line (at least 90% of them will). There are only a couple I don't care for the way they sit.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Jackie Guest

Oh, oh, oh...are you sure that Emilio is dark green....lol....not, just a little lighter in color! More brown in tone than black......agree that most sofas I have sat on by H & M are comfortable...yet, a lot of people like the Journey and Austin so much and while I like them they just sit a little shallow to me....I am really the one in our family that sits on the sofa, my husband likes a big chair and ottoman...decisions, decisions......

The18thLetter27 Guest

Hey Duane,
    Can you send me the fireball price?
    I might be interested.
    Last edited by The18thLetter27; 03-23-2017 at 06:16 PM.

Photos. I will post up a price soon on the set. Even though I will put a very aggressive price on these units, they were still quite pricey as its a GR 3 leather and frames were custom-made.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emilio 1.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	189.6 KB 
ID:	9646Click image for larger version. 

Name:	emilio 2.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	186.9 KB 
ID:	9647Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emilio 3.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	188.1 KB 
ID:	9648
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.