Thread: Turn Around Time For A Quote

The18thLetter27 Guest

Default Turn Around Time For A Quote

I apologize if this is not the right section of the forum for this question, but I put in a quote request, in the quotes section of the forum, for a recliner, in a few different grades of leather and two sofas, about a week and a half to two weeks ago, and was wondering how long it usually takes to turn the quotes around. I am definitely not rushing, I just want to make sure that the request was at least received. This was my first quote request and don't know how the process works. I hope I did it correctly.
    Please move this post, if there is a better place for it.
    Thanks,

Default Re: Turn Around Time For A Quote

I called him and got the quotes right then. Something must have got messed up because he definitely would have gotten back with you much sooner.

The18thLetter27 Guest

Thank you for the quick response. By "him", I assume that you mean Duane?
    I guess I will wait for him to respond for now. Do I need to do anything else at this time?
    Thanks again,

Like I said I called and talked with him. Maybe it's not posted in right place or something I don't know because I didn't go that route. It doesn't sound like Duane to not get back with you.

The18thLetter27 Guest

Yeah, I didn't think so either. Maybe I did something wrong with the request. I am sure Duane will respond with what I need to do. I will try to give him a call tomorrow, if I have not heard anything by then.
    Thanks again for your time.

Make sure you are signed into the forum when you are looking for the response and go to "my profile" and look for the thread there. I was waiting for a response myself a while back and it turned out he had responded right away but I was not looking in the correct place for it.

The18thLetter27 Guest

Thank you for the suggestion. I have never been to my profile on the forum. I honestly didn't even know it was there. Haha!
    I don't see the thread in my profile, so I am assuming that I must have messed up when trying to send it and it probably never went through.
    With as responsive as Duane normally is, I figured it was probably something I didn't do right.
    I will try sending it again. Now I know to look in my profile to make sure it went through.
    Thank you guys for the help.

I do have a hard time with it sometimes too especially trying to post pictures but then I'm not very tech savvy. I just went back and looked and when signed in, my quotes were under the tab for Quotes from the home page. I can't remember where I was looking when I was not finding them after I had requested them but maybe I did not sign in to view them.

The18thLetter27 Guest

Yeah. Now that I have redone the quote, it is showing up in both of the places you mentioned. I guess I didn't do something right the first time. With it being my first quote request, I just didn't know that it was supposed to be there.
    Again, I definitely appreciate your help.