The good anilines in B-Y are in GR 4/5/6, not 3. So no, nothing I like really better from B-Y. Truth be told, B-Y is not the place to shop good anilines, that's over at Hancock and Moore. Bradington Young's target market is not the fine leather buyer, It's the value buyer who wants USA-made, 8-way hand-tied and/or good motion pieces. So they really don't have a lot to offer in higher/better anilines as that pushes them out of their price point market. The category-killer in better aniline leathers is Hancock and Moore by a wide margin. B-Y is mostly a finished leather / semi-aniline house.

The confusion here I think I see is "build quality". Bradington Young pieces have durability, what they lack is the finer points of the art of upholstery. Those are things that do not affect longevity - or usability. They are the details.

To use an analogy, a pair of USA-made Allen Edmonds shoes are very highly crafted and the cost more than say a pair of Cole Haan's at DSW. Are you willing to pay 2x the price for the Allen Edmunds? They are certainly better crafted, and use rich leathers, but will they cover more miles on the sidewalks than the Cole Hann's? Probably not. They will both need resoling about the same time. There is art to the Allen Edmund's and superior customer service. They will even re-craft them at the factory for you as long as you own it. When the Cole Haan's wear out you toss them in the trash and get a new pair. The Allen Edmond's you re-build. And during the time you are wearing them, you enjoy the Allen Edmund's whereas the DSW shoe - is just a shoe. Now, maybe you don't want to spend $ 300 on a pair of shoes, or can't. That's understandable. To some it's worth it, others it's not and therein lies the decision you have to make as to the purchase price. And that's how I would compare H&M to B-Y. The beauty of the H&M Just in Time program, is Allen Edmonds just made some shoes (with no cuts in quality or build) at the Cole Haan price point. And that's the killer deal.