Thread: Why is the H&M West End sofa not as popular?

debkin Guest

Default Why is the H&M West End sofa not as popular?

My husband and I are looking at the H&M 4827 West End sofa but have not been able to find one to actually sit on and see in person. We're thinking of having it done in Portfolio Harness or Angelo Mink. All we've been able to see in person is a Sundance and a City sofa. The Sundance was comfortable but very deep in actual depth and in inside depth (I'm 5'3) and the City was just too small for what we need. We were drawn toward the West End bc of it's classic lines and the fact that it looks like you could seat quite a few people on it (inside width 76"). I've noticed after looking at tons of posts on here that no one seems to order or to talk about the West End sofa. The Sundance, City and Kodiak sofas are some of the names I see over and over again. Is there a reason that I'm unaware of for the West End sofa to not be very popular?

Default Re: Why is the H&M West End sofa not as popular?

The top three selling H&M Sofas nationwide are the Austin, Sundance, and City. That's why you will most likely encounter one of those when shopping. The West End was never in one of the deal programs until just the past few years, so it has some catching up to do in order to get in the top-seller category. Also, those other series all have loveseats and sectionals to go with them, and series pieces always have higher sales volume as there are more combos to be made with them for room layouts. No reason to shy away from the West End, its a nice sofa!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.