Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to read this post - any advice would be sincerely appreciated. Furniture shopping recently has been quite overwhelming for me and my wife. Nearly 2 years ago, me, my wife, our daughter (now 7), and our son (now 6) moved from 1600 ft2 townhome to 2800 ft2 house + finished basement in metro Atlanta. It's awesome! but I'm tired of spending! and it's (unfortunately) high time we get new living room furniture... and although we want to furnish it properly, we have been sticker-shocked everywhere we go... even some of the "cheaper" places where we thought we could find a reasonable compromise in price/value.

Like everyone, we want to strike a balance between quality/style/affordability for our situation. We recently went to a Havertys where they said Bradington-Young made the recliner that I liked and was curious if anyone knew B-Y to private label for Havertys because I'm a bit leery; also I wanted to know if the sofas my wife and I liked were closer to heirloom or disposable along the quality spectrum. The rep said the "Modern Profiles" Sofa was made by Paladin (in NC). Is that true? Are they good? Is this a good deal?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sofa4 2099.png 
Views:	246 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	9788Click image for larger version. 

Name:	recliner 2199.png 
Views:	219 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	9787Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sofa4 2099.png 
Views:	246 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	9788Click image for larger version. 

Name:	recliner 2199.png 
Views:	219 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	9787: $3939.98 for two sofas, each 4 seat cushion 108W x 37H x 38D; and $4139.98 for two "Hampton Recliner, Huntington Collis". Is 8K what I need to spend to get 2 sofas and 2 recliners? We may choose to go with the smaller size sofa (83") of this make/model but it's still $1799/ea. What's the move here? Attached are photos.