I just got back from a short, 4 day vacation to Naples, Florida with my wife and as we were walking around the town I spotted Robb and Stucky, which is a store that is well-known and also has several locations in Florida. I was amazed at how large and beautiful this store was, it just is outright fantastic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	130213-0169-e1412060411937.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	9789Click image for larger version. 

Name:	robb-and-stucky.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	9790

As we walked through the store a saleswoman approached me and when I told her I was in the trade and had a store myself, she quickly lost interest in talking about the furniture business and left us alone to browse after about 20 seconds, which was a shame because I'm an enthusiast, and enjoy talking to others in the business. But as soon as she saw we were a "No Sale" she moved on.

They have very nice lines in this store including Hancock and Moore, Jessica Charles, and Century (lines I carry as well). It's very easy to spot the Hancock and Moore from a distance - my wife was doing it to show me how even she could see the quality from ten feet away - and their pricing was decent, for a store as expensive as this one has to be to run. One of the things I really like was they have full, large samples of all the H&M leathers in their store on hangers, and I will build a section in my store to do likewise now, hopefully I can have it done by Fall. I can't accomodate the large samples in my store right now, have to place to show them - but as I do as much or more volume than they do in the line, I have but to make a request to get them. Time to get out my saws and hammers and build a display so I can get these in the store.

I have to admit, I am envious of the storefront they have, it's truly spectacular. If you ever get a chance to stop in Robb and Stucky, you should.