Thread: H&M Leather Expectations

Default H&M Leather Expectations

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a new sofa and I am obviously drawn to Hancock and Moore (and to a lesser extent B-Y). I really don't know if it's in my price range or not. I know the MSRP can be $10K+, which is way out of my budget, but I also know they are often sold at close to half of the MSRP.

Long story short, my wife really likes the look of the RH distressed leather couches, but I'm not spending $4k on a couch that may not last.

I really like the look of the 4192 Settlement Sofa, but I don't like super deep seats (not sure if that is standard with the Settlement). Would you have any suggestions? I'd also be interested in a really long couch if they make one that fits that style (4 seater).

Can you give me any suggestions, followed up with a general idea on cost? Or would it be better if I PM'd for a quote on an exact item?

Thanks,
    Alex

Default Re: H&M Leather Sofa Expectations

For the best pricing, go to the JUST IN TIME promotion which is in this same section in the forum. The # 6339 Nordic sofa is in that program in Hyde Park which will get you close to the leather you want to be in.

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...e-March-1-2017

The Restoration Hardware sofas are using an Italian Pull Up leather, if that's the look you would like then look at the Tiburon and Tuscany series hides from H&M, they come from the same supplier RH buys from. They are GR 3 hides.

The Settlement Sofa is huge and deep. For a smaller variant, look at the Kodiak, or the Member series that have similar form factor. They are not 4 - seat sofas, however (neither is the Settlement).

Pricing is not done in the forum, please use QUOTES AND ORDERS for that. Thanks
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: H&M Leather Expectations

Great, thank you!

So we've settled on a sofa, but are unsure exactly what leather we want to go with. Should we contact H&M directly and ask if they can ship us a few samples, or is that not typical?

Usually you get samples from your dealer.

Correct, order samples from a dealer of your choice. You will get 2" x 3" ones in the mail in a few days.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.