I apologize if I am not posting this in the correct manner. I am new to the forum and wasn't sure how to start a new thread.

I am planning on purchasing two Hancock and Moore Your Way sofas. I am deciding between the Standard 40.5" and the Deeper Depth 43". I am only 5'5", but my husband is 6'6". My three adult kids range from 6'1" to 6'3", but are moving out one by one. The 43" will be a slightly better fit in the room, as it is 14'1" wide and the couches will be opposite each other. I'm planning on a 48" coffee table, which should leave me 17.5" between sofa and coffee table. What is your opinion of the deeper depth? I have seen both, and I wondered if the deeper one looked a little bit too deep. Not from a comfort standpoint, but just how it looked. It was a large sectional with a chaise, so maybe the style skewed my viewpoint. But it almost looked too deep. Do you have any thoughts on this? Thank you. I appreciate all your posts. I am in the process of selecting the leather, and was leaning towards Document Mocha. But when I read your information about the characteristics of Document, I realized I wanted a more consistent finish. I would love to use Angelo or Piazza, but couldn't find the right color in those. So leaning towards one of the Dream colors. (Also looking at Kip and Gunner.) So again, thank you for your helpful information!