Thread: Hot deal from Hancock and Moore on Equestrian Leathers - ACT FAST if you want one.

Default Hot deal from Hancock and Moore on Equestrian Leathers - ACT FAST if you want one.

THIS PROMOTION IS SOLD OUT ON ALL COLORS as of 05/16/17. However I have two pieces on order that are available to sell, see below.

Equestrian is a GR 3 leather from Italy, that has a thicker cut to it, wonderful natural grain patterns and withstands use better than most anilines, all while having a nice hand to it. It will show some pebbly textures in the hide, which I tend to like. Here's a sofa done in Equestrian, for example.

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...ght=equestrian

And a bar stool:

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...ght=equestrian

Hancock and Moore is discontinuing the hide, and the supplier came back to H&M and said he is overstocked on it, will they help him move out the inventory? So, a deal was made and now:

Equestrian can go on any piece at at Grade 1 price.

This is a superb deal. There are a couple of caveats on it, however. It is subject to available stock and when its gone, its gone. Stocks are coming from the supplier, so there can be a lag time in knowing availability. Equestrian Desert has already gone out today, so that color is gone. See the colors on the H&M website, just type in "EQUESTRIAN" in the search box.

In the above example of the Kodiak Sofa # 9503 it reduces the price from GR 3 to GR 1 and that alone takes it down $ 1,185. That's a pretty good deal!

The H&M Sales Reps just hit the road post-Market with this deal and mine stopped by yesterday, and I ordered two new pieces in it. I have the new Westwood Dual Recliner Sofa # 7150-30 PR coming in Equestrian Truffle, and the new Tulip Swivel Chair # 6121-C-S coming in Equestrian Chestnut. Do not expect this deal to be available for more than a few days, weeks at most. Dealers are going to snap up all these hides quickly for stock. You may not have time to order samples, either. If this interests you, I'd suggest you move quickly on it as opportunities like this come along rarely, especially in a full-top-grain aniline leather.
    Last edited by drcollie; 05-16-2017 at 02:19 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum
    I ask that you do NOT call my store with general furniture questions, that is what the forum is for

Default Re: Hot deal from Hancock and Moore on Equestrian Leathers - ACT FAST if you want one

Duane,
    Do you have any pictures of any pieces done in the Equestrian Wheat? I have done a search on the forums, but couldn't find any.

One other thing. The bars stools that are shown in the link above say that they are in the Equestrian Chestnut, but the same leather on H&M's site looks much darker. I just wanted to make sure the the bar stools were actually in the Chestnut color and should be what I would expect.

Default Re: Hot deal from Hancock and Moore on Equestrian Leathers - ACT FAST if you want one

All photos I have are posted here on the forum, so if you don't see one - I don't have it.

I strive to be accurate in all my postings, however that doesn't mean an error can slip in from time to time. If I list a photo with a particular leather, then most likely it's correct in that particular photo, but it's not guaranteed. You cannot reply on any photo to be accurate to what you actually receive on an order. Only a Cutting For Approval (CFA) is going to do that for you, and that requires placing an actual order to receive that swatch prior to production.
    Duane Collie
    I ask that you do NOT call my store with general furniture questions, that is what the forum is for

I figured as much on the photos.

Understood, on the leather color.

Thanks for the reply sir.

This promotion is SOLD OUT on all leathers. It went very quickly.
    Last edited by drcollie; 05-16-2017 at 05:15 PM.
    Duane Collie