If you happen to be local to my store and would like to stop by and see the new Spring 2017 Market leathers, I have them as of today. Note that I have only (1) Set, they cannot be loaned out. This is actually a set that was used at Market Showroom and was graciously given to me, the regular dealer samples will not show up until August.

What's new? (28) new hides:

* (7) new decorative leathers including (4) new alligator patterns

* Cryton Brand "Performance" leathers called Vista and Burbank. These are cleanable with up to 10% bleach solution. Note these hides are stiff, have a poor hand, a high sheen topcoat and are uninteresting at a GR 3 price point. If you have dogs vomiting on your sofa, invite ten people over for pizza and beer on your sectional, or toddlers blowing out their diapers on the seats, you may want this. Otherwise take a pass.

* Hyde Park Patina Burnished. Take the excellent Hyde Park series and then add the extra component of hand-antiquing once the piece is built. It's fun, its cool, and looks great if you like that look.

* Mustang Espresso. A gorgeous GR 4 pull up leather that feels like Nubuck. Like. This is a leather I would buy for myself.

* Primo Series, GR 5. German and super-soft luxury leather. If you can shop at the GR 5 level, this is worth a look. four colors.

* Revival, GR 2. A South American pull-up that's decent for the price. It doesn't compare to the GR 3 pull-ups from Italy (Tuscany, Tiburon) but its attractive for the money. three colors.

* Lyric, GR 2. A finished leather designed to look like a Pull-up, except its painted on rather than natural. Why would you even consider this? Just say No to fake pull-ups.

And there are other, new colorways in a few hides like Juno, Sonoma, Quest, etc.