Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H&M Daly Swivel Glider in Atticus Sable with H (Antique) Nail Head

Default H&M Daly Swivel Glider in Atticus Sable with H (Antique) Nail Head

First, I want to say thank you to Duane and everyone else who takes time to post to the forum! Without the wealth of information here, my husband and I may still be looking for chairs for our living room. Duane was extremely patient and helpful as I navigated through figuring out what I wanted, and what would look best, and what was the best value -- I couldn't be happier and more pleased with these chairs!

These are the Hancock & Moore Daly Swivel Gliders in grade 2 Atticus Sable leather with Antique Nail Head. I only took pictures of 1 chair, but we purchased a matching set. These chairs not only look amazing, but they are extremely comfortable! We have had them for a few weeks, and I am more in love with them every single day. The few visitors we've had the house immediately comment on the look, then they sit down and a few minutes later say, "Oh my goodness, these are SO comfortable!" I'm looking forward to many years of drinking my morning coffee and reading a good book in my favorite chair!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daly 1.jpg 
Views:	576 
Size:	190.7 KB 
ID:	9881Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daly 2.jpg 
Views:	478 
Size:	189.3 KB 
ID:	9882Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daly 3.jpg 
Views:	479 
Size:	166.4 KB 
ID:	9883Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daly 4.jpg 
Views:	479 
Size:	194.5 KB 
ID:	9884

buckheaddon Guest

Default Re: H&M Daly Swivel Glider in Atticus Sable with H (Antique) Nail Head

That's a great looking chair!

Those came out...GREAT. You can see why I recommend the Atticus series of leather, for a price grade 2 hide, its VERY hard to beat. I have always liked the back treatment on the Daly chair, it really adds some style when you approach it from another room. That leather will wear in over the year very nicely too, it will build patina and look just as nice ten years from now as long as you stay with the cleaning/conditioning program.

I appreciate your business. Every sale is important to a small operation such as mine - thank you for your trust.

And you photos look Pro- too !
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Nice chair, and that leather looks great! How do you like the gliding motion? Do you have a table or ottoman you put your feet up on?

We all love the gliding motion and that was a must have when I was shopping for chairs. We currently do not have anything to put our feet on. My daughter, who is just a tiny bit over 5 feet, does like to put her feet up on a big floor pillow/ pouf. I'm 5'4" and don't find I need anything, and my son and husband are both over 6 feet and said it would be awkward with something. These glide like they're on air - so smooth!

But now you have me thinking...maybe a boot stool would be nice?

A Boot Stool would work perfectly. I have this one by Hancock and Moore in the store in Burl Cognac Polished (GR4 - aniline), Nottingham Finish, A nail. Easily UPS-able and no wait time! While not the same exact tone as Atticus, it should go well. Best of all is the price - as they are not making this bun foot model any more I can clear it out at a discount of $ 499 + UPS (was regularly $ 788 in this leather)

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	184.3 KB 
ID:	9890
    Duane Collie

Tempting, Duane...but I'll have to pass for now. Thanks for throwing out that option though!

Very tempting. What are the dimensions of the stool and how would the Burl Cognac blend with HydePpark Cognac?

Boot Stool has SOLD
    Duane Collie

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    A Boot Stool would work perfectly. I have this one by Hancock and Moore in the store in Burl Cognac Polished (GR4 - aniline), Nottingham Finish, A nail. Easily UPS-able and no wait time! While not the same exact tone as Atticus, it should go well. Best of all is the price - as they are not making this bun foot model any more I can clear it out at a discount of $ 499 + UPS (was regularly $ 788 in this leather)

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	184.3 KB 
ID:	9890
    What leather is on on the chair behind the boot stool?