First, I want to say thank you to Duane and everyone else who takes time to post to the forum! Without the wealth of information here, my husband and I may still be looking for chairs for our living room. Duane was extremely patient and helpful as I navigated through figuring out what I wanted, and what would look best, and what was the best value -- I couldn't be happier and more pleased with these chairs!

These are the Hancock & Moore Daly Swivel Gliders in grade 2 Atticus Sable leather with Antique Nail Head. I only took pictures of 1 chair, but we purchased a matching set. These chairs not only look amazing, but they are extremely comfortable! We have had them for a few weeks, and I am more in love with them every single day. The few visitors we've had the house immediately comment on the look, then they sit down and a few minutes later say, "Oh my goodness, these are SO comfortable!" I'm looking forward to many years of drinking my morning coffee and reading a good book in my favorite chair!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daly 1.jpg 
Views:	579 
Size:	190.7 KB 
ID:	9881Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daly 2.jpg 
Views:	485 
Size:	189.3 KB 
ID:	9882Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daly 3.jpg 
Views:	482 
Size:	166.4 KB