Hi, Helen203.

All three of your candidates are terrific! And, that you will have a pair is going to create a well-thought, very balanced look.

My husband and I have the H&M Tavern and we absolutely love it. We are 100% satisfied with our selection, but we had specific considerations, as follows:

1) We are seriously downsizing and our new home (...if we ever get it built!) will not accommodate one of the deeper-seated sofas.

2) We always prefer a Chesterfield, but don't like the gap created when placing a table behind the sofa, which we always do. The Tavern has the handsome rolled arms but the back roll has been eliminated. Also, the outside back is nearly perpendicular to the floor. If needed, it can be placed very close to a wall, again an efficient use of limited space. Ours looks just right with a table or chest placed behind it. The arm rolls are not a problem because we use a lower-height side table and floor lamp.

3) We wanted a lower back in order to keep sight-lines open. Strictly a personal preference.

4) We wanted the traditional leg with casters. We love the old-school look.

5) H&M did a fantastic job making a single bench-style cushion for us! We did not want a tufted seat, nor did we want split cushions. Again, strictly a personal preference.

This is the perfect sofa for us. We find it very comfortable. Our guests seem to be comfortable, as well. The back and arm heights are just right for arm rests. I am 5' 8" and easily nap on our Tavern. My husband is 6' and can nap if he's propped up with pillows.

Truly, all three of your selections are beautiful. It all depends on your space, how you want them to work for you, and the look you like. It's all very exciting and I am looking forward to how it shakes out for you! Fun!

TXCajun