Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bradington Young 508-25 & 508-OT in 9110-48

Default Re: Bradington Young 508-25 & 508-OT in 9110-48

Quote Originally Posted by nmchugh6@verizon.net View Post
    Thankyou Raina, I think you are saying that your husband likes the Roswell. I'm 5'7" so it likely would work for me. Could I ask a big favor? Could you tell me the height of the back cushion measuring from the top of the seat cushion up to the top of the back cushion? That will give me a reference as I try sitting in other models. Did you go with the foam or upgrade to spring or premier down?
    I just laid a measuring tape on it and I would say 29 1/2 inches from the top of the seat cushion to the front of the top of the chair. We didn't upgrade the cushion so I think it must be the wrapped foam.

Have you had a chance to sit in the Roswell? Two of the three furniture stores we visited had one on the floor, which was good, because my husband refused to purchase anything without sit-testing it in person. That is actually how we ended up with Bradington-Young furniture instead of Hancock & Moore. Only one furniture store within 100 miles of us was an H&M dealer and they didn't have anything in the showroom except a Journey lounger that didn't appeal to me. I did see some H&M pieces online that looked very nice to me, but as much as I tried to convince him otherwise, my husband was not comfortable buying pricey furniture that he didn't get to sit-test first.
    Last edited by Raina; 05-17-2018 at 04:43 PM.

The B-Y Roswell is standard with HR Foam, a Spring or Premier down seat cushion upgrade is just $ 40.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Raina View Post
    I just laid a measuring tape on it and I would say 29 1/2 inches from the top of the seat cushion to the front of the top of the chair. We didn't upgrade the cushion so I think it must be the wrapped foam.

Have you had a chance to sit in the Roswell? Two of the three furniture stores we visited had one on the floor, which was good, because my husband refused to purchase anything without sit-testing it in person. That is actually how we ended up with Bradington-Young furniture instead of Hancock & Moore. Only one furniture store within 100 miles of us was an H&M dealer and they didn't have anything in the showroom except a Journey lounger that didn't appeal to me. I did see some H&M pieces online that looked very nice to me, but as much as I tried to convince him otherwise, my husband was not comfortable buying pricey furniture that he didn't get to sit-test first.
    Thankyou very much. I really appreciate your response on the height of the back. I haven't been able to sit in the Roswell. I'm in NJ and have just two nearby store, neither has the Roswell. I did sit in the Castiel and Haskins and Yorba loveseat (premier down). Thanks so much for the measurement.

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    The B-Y Roswell is standard with HR Foam, a Spring or Premier down seat cushion upgrade is just $ 40.
    Thankyou Doug