Hello furniture forum,

At the moment I am living in the beautiful country Cambodia where I and a friend have decided to take over a guesthouse and spend the next few years here. The guesthouse has had better days, to say the least, and for the past 2 months, we have been renovating. We are now at the point where we need to be choosing some colors and furniture to fit but neither I or my friend are very fashionable and we were hoping you guys could help us out by pointing us in the right direction.

We have gone for a modern look and feel to the design of the bar/restaurant and we will be aiming our marketing at "Flashpackers" (modern day backpacker's with too much money haha) so the colors would have to be bright and inviting. My main problem is, it doesn't matter how hard I try when I put colors together it looks terrible so a little advice from you guys of what goes with what would be awesome.

Once the decoration is planned and on the way I will then be moving on the furniture to match the design and theme. If there is any other information that you guys need please comment below and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	painting-decorating.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	10104