Thread: Busy Time....

Default Busy Time....

I am having a little trouble keeping up. My wife just had surgery a few days ago and I am moving my mother into Assisted Living on Aug 25th (and selling her house). Add to that the ongoing H&M Sale Period and I'm running thinly spread. Please be patient, I will get back to you. I ask you leave a voice mail on the store phone rather than repeatedly calling if you can't get me. If you send emails, PLEASE keep them as short and concise as possible. Thanks for your understanding.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Skkeiko50 Guest

Default Re: Busy Time....

You have a lot going on....bless you.

When you have a chance please check on my order for a recliner and sofa.

I hope your wife's surgery is successful as well as getting your mother situated in assisted living.

Sue Kysar
    skysar@salconinc.com

Hope things get settled for you soon.

I am behind on emails. The store is crowded right now and orders coming in over the phone. Sorry, but I have no time to do anything but wait on in-store customers and take those phone orders. It's a one-man operation!

Plus, this weekend is move-my-mother into assisted living, and getting 4,000 sf. into 820 is no mean feat when she thinks everything will fit. So my emails are backed up and requests for samples / info I can't even get to right now. I will work through them as time allows but please do not expect prompt replies at this time.
    Duane Collie

Just an FYI, I will be opening the store late tomorrow, will try to be there by 11 a.m (Tuesday 09/18). I have to take my mother to an orthopedic surgeon in the morning.

She fell on Saturday the 16th and broke her wrist. My father fell on Sept 1st and broke his hip. Unfortunately, there is no one else to manage their medical affairs and get them to doctors - so I apologize for the erratic store hours lately - its been nutty. Please leave a message on the voice mail, I will call you back.

Thanks Duane
    Duane Collie

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    Just an FYI, I will be opening the store late tomorrow, will try to be there by 11 a.m (Tuesday 09/18). I have to take my mother to an orthopedic surgeon in the morning.

She fell on Saturday the 16th and broke her wrist. My father fell on Sept 1st and broke his hip. Unfortunately, there is no one else to manage their medical affairs and get them to doctors - so I apologize for the erratic store hours lately - its been nutty. Please leave a message on the voice mail, I will call you back.

Thanks Duane
    And I thought I was busy. Sorry for your recent hospital visits. Good luck with everyone's recoveries.