Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hancock and Moore / Jessica Charles Selling Prices effective 08-15-17

Default Re: Hancock and Moore / Jessica Charles Selling Prices effective 08-15-17

Thanks! This forum is really not designed as selling tool - it's here to educate first and foremost, and a place to exchange ideas.

Hancock and Moore just is at the pinnacle in its category, which is leather upholstery. Seems to be more interest in that than any other topic, so lots of posts on it. I'll never post "Buy from my store!" as that's crass and prefer to let everyone choose a dealer of their choice, I'm here to help you make a good choice in your decision making.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hancock and Moore / Jessica Charles Selling Prices effective 08-15-17

Just got my 'wings' tonight and can now post to this forum. Just want to be the next to say thanks and keep up the good work. Regarding H&M, I find more information here than ANYWHERE else in cyber space and as others have mentioned previously, even at H&M dealers. Had a salesperson at the closest location tell me just yesterday that Cavalier Oxblood is a class 5 leather!!
    Thanks again for your dedication to this forum and its many followers! Cheers

Welcome!

I consider it my job to be well-versed in the product lines I carry. It's not really all that hard to do - just have to put forth a little effort into researching what you sell rather than looking at a Facebook feed and see what friends are up to. I enjoy learning, so I seek answers and the only difference between me and you on a question that might pop up is that I know who to call to get an answer <g>. I had a great conversation with the new CEO of Hancock and Moore yesterday evening, we talked after-hours for about 40 minutes on what's coming up, where the business is going, trends, promotions, marketing, etc., and its an exciting time with the changes being made and ideas being discussed. It's easy to be enthusiastic about a brand when they build the best in industry and are always trying to improve on things.

I find that humorous that Cavalier series leather is presented as a Price Grade 5 by a person selling it. There's no rhyme nor reason for how someone came up with that one!
    Duane Collie

removing sticky
    Duane Collie

Do you mind my asking why you are removing this? I found it helpful just as a relative reference in comparing one item to another. I could see if one sofa or chair or ottoman was approximately the same listed price as another or significantly higher or lower. I found it helpful in eliminating items that were clearly outside my price range, but it also alllowed me to find similar items that were surprisingly close price alternatives to what I had already looked at. Anyway, thanks for having it here as long as you did, I found it helpful.

The price list was not current and out of date and that was causing problems with customers who were doing mathematical discounts to arrive at their buy prices. Also, with Management changes at H&M some of the policies have shifted a bit, and some of what is written in this thread is no longer up-to-date. The thread will stay, but some segments modified and the Sticky is removed so it will cycle off the front page.
    Duane Collie

I have put the MSRP current price lists up today and you can see them here:

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...rice-List-2018
    Duane Collie