Hi!

I purchased from Duane about 5 years ago a Hancock and Moore sanctuary sofa in a tan colored leather. It is 35.5" tall with gorgeous tufting. It is as good as new with regular light use in our family room used by 2 adults and a border collie who sits against but not on the furniture.

We are ready to purchase a pair of chairs to go with the sofa. I like the look of traditional wingback chairs and the functionality of a reclining piece, and I like a height of around 42" for comfort, but I am concerned my room will look off balance with two tall chairs opposite this sofa. Will I need to go for something with a lower back and the English roll arm look instead?

Would anyone care to live vicariously and help me find something pretty, comfortable, and suited for a traditional but used-everyday styled room? I love the longevity of leather but would like to go with upholstery having a linen feel for comfort reasons.

We are in Florida where it stays hot and have our first baby on the way, so we anticipate being inside and using our furniture more in the next few years than we have in the last few years.