This is one of my favorite sofas, and just came into the store today as a showroom model. It's part of the Just in Time program in the Angelo leathers (which is my top pick for a finished leather) and I think it fits the bill for a lot of customers, especially those that don't want a large, space-eating sofa. I like the way this piece sits, its roomy and supportive with just the right amount of "cush" in the backs (for me) and I very much like the exposed wood as well. Because the back cushions come off, we can get this sofa into apartments with narrow doors where sofas like the Ricki (also very popular) cannot fit due to the tall, fixed back. Best of all this piece is in the Just In Time Program which means it is unbelievably price-friendly. You can buy this sofa for close to the same price as much of the Chinese landfill sofas being pushed at you at stores like Macy's, Haverty's, etc.m and its made in the USA by the craftsmen at Hancock and Moore.

I experimented on this sofa with the wood finish a bit. This one is a new wood finish called Tawny. It's done at no extra charge and I happen to like it much, much better on this piece than the usual, boring Mahogany. What do you think? In one of the photos here, I took one of it next to an Ava chair in the shop and that's in Hazelnut finish. I much prefer the Tawny. If you're in the Wash DC area, stop by and try this one out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	889 
Size:	159.6 KB 
ID:	10162Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	806 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	10163Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	794 
Size:	120.8 KB 
ID:	10164Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	855 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	10165