One of my regular customers (Hi Chris!) and his wife chose to give each other Hancock and Moore Jockey Chairs for their Anniversary present to one another. Chris has been shopping with me for years, and is one of my most favorite clients as when he comes in I know we are going to create Art in Furniture, he's never bought a basic, utilitarian piece and I doubt he ever will. He thinks boldly and is not afraid to take risks, and if he tires of a piece - he simply sells it and gets a new one. We've created a lot of cool stuff over the years, but this has to be the most ambitious project yet. Look at how these came out - just stunning. I applaud his sense of adventure and taste, it's fun to unbox any piece he orders. So many people just shop price and are hesitant to take any risk - this is at the next level, there is no reason you can't have art in your furniture.

Her's is the one on the left done with a tufted back # 9397T in leather Tortuga Plum, with Fez Plum fabric on the arms, and Marseilles finish on the wood.

His is the # 9398 chair done in Customer's Own Fabric (COM) a navy Mohair and Linen print, with the premium Belgian Chocolate finish.

I think this was a great idea! Go bold, its fun.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	J1.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	178.2 KB 
ID:	10166Click image for larger version. 

Name:	j2.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	189.1 KB 
ID:	10167Click image for larger version. 

Name:	j3.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	199.4 KB 
ID:	10168Click image for larger version. 

Name:	j4.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	189.3 KB 
ID:	10169Click image for larger version. 

Name:	j6.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	198.2 KB 
ID:	10170