Thread: Unbelievable customer service!

Sheriink Guest

Default Unbelievable customer service!

A few years ago my husband and I purchased a H&M Sundance sofa from Duane Collie at The Keeping Room. We took our turn in the leather samples rotation and we're so glad we did. Recently we noticed that the fill in our sofa cushions was worn down and I called H&M customer service. They couldn't have been nicer but said we had to contact Duane for assistance. I can't remember if I called or emailed him but the response back from Duane was in record time. I explained the situation and he ordered new replacement fill for the cushions directly from H&M which were then dropped shipped to our home. I cannot tell you what a pleasure this entire experience has been. Customer service in most places is non-existent but Duane knows exactly what the words mean! I guarantee you that the next time I have furniture needs you can bet that I will make the drive from New York to The Keeping Room in Alexandria, VA.
    Sheri Kastner

Default Re: Unbelievable customer service!

Thanks Sheri! I try as best I can to make it a good experience and I appreciate and respect every single customer that trusts me with their order. - Duane
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Unbelievable customer service!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriink View Post
    A few years ago my husband and I purchased a H&M Sundance sofa from Duane Collie at The Keeping Room. We took our turn in the leather samples rotation and we're so glad we did. Recently we noticed that the fill in our sofa cushions was worn down and I called H&M customer service. They couldn't have been nicer but said we had to contact Duane for assistance. I can't remember if I called or emailed him but the response back from Duane was in record time. I explained the situation and he ordered new replacement fill for the cushions directly from H&M which were then dropped shipped to our home. I cannot tell you what a pleasure this entire experience has been. Customer service in most places is non-existent but Duane knows exactly what the words mean! I guarantee you that the next time I have furniture needs you can bet that I will make the drive from New York to The Keeping Room in Alexandria, VA.
    Sheri Kastner
    I'm glad to hear Duane was able to get your issue resolved, always good to hear about the businesses who still care about after sale support of their customers.