In the past week I've had several of our forum members come into my store, and I'm very humbled by the fact that many of you have really gone out of your way to come visit me from great distances. Most of you are coming for Hancock and Moore pieces it seems, and I'm glad to be able to help, and what's even more fun is to get to know you and talk about the OTHER forum members on the site.

Places ya'll have come from in the past seven days include:

* Chicago, Illinois
* San Diego, California
* Houston, Texas
* Bucks County, Pennsylvania

and the distance winner:

* Anchorage, Alaska

Of course once I know you're from out of town I get jabbering about places to go eat, things to do, cool historical sites around Wash DC and which way to go to avoid the traffic and sometimes forget to spend enough time talking about the pieces or products you came to see in the first place. Just stop me when I go on about Civil War Battlefields too long, or where the best BBQ in town is located.....

It's really quite fun to meet with long distance customers and I'm honored that you choose me as your source dealer and came all that way when I know you can buy it just around the corner. Thank you all, so much.

Bit by bit, our forum has regular members and posters, and its great fun to be able to put an actual person to a forum handle. If ya'll get the time and inclination to do so, would be great to know a little about everyone and their hobbies, family, pets, etc....that you can post in the FLUFF category. Don't be shy!

I'm still trying to catch up a bit on emails and PM's that I need to be at the store to answer properly, so bear with me if I haven't fully responded yet. Looks like its going to be a busy fall season (unlike last year) and I'll try to reply as soon as I can.