Hi, my husband and I were in the store a few days ago, looking for a recliner sofa but wanting something straight-ish vs slouchy. We ended up looking at two non-recliners, the one I called "Italian modern" and the other was the City Sofa, which was more our typical taste.

Since then I have been reading this site and exploring the Hancock and Moore catalogue, and found the Campaign Full Recline sofa, 84.5 wide x 39 deep x 39 high. That's a size that would work for us (current sofa is 83" and we can't go much more than that). Do you happen to have one on the floor? Have you ever had one, and can you tell me how it sits? I see the seat height is 21", which should work for us - I am 5'4", husband about 5'10". The style I think would blend with our cherry pieces from Pennsylvania House and our inherited Mission Oak (inherited pieces from grandparents, bought around 1913), although it leans toward contemporary rather than traditional.

Also, what do you think of the Caress leathers? I'm looking at Dark Moss, Green, and Hunter Green, plus a variety of brownish and camel colored leathers in other lines. Seeing the green colors made me think outside of the typical brown ranges, though. This is for a family room couch used by us two "old folks" and one gentle dog.