Thread: Leather sectional with chaise?

cheltenham Guest

Question Leather sectional with chaise?

Hi all! Tons of good info on this forum that's hard to find elsewhere on the web!

My wife and I are looking to buy a leather sectional, and due to the layout of the room we'd ideally get something with a chaise piece. We initially liked the Restoration Hardware Lancaster, but we've seen lots of negative reviews of the quality there and would love to get better furniture, even if it's a little more expensive.

That seems surprisingly hard to find for what we're looking for though - it looks like H&M only has chaises for the York and Destin lines, both of which are a little modern for our tastes in style; the closest thing we're seeing is the Bradington Young Landry line, but when looking at reviews online it's hard to find people saying positive things about their build quality in recent years (lots of "my 15+ year old B&Y is going strong" paired with "My 1 year old B&Y is falling apart").

Is there an H&M sectional with a chaise option that we're overlooking? Are our concerns about recent Bradington-Young build qualities overblown?

It feels like H&M is the only company that doesn't have bad reviews, but they also don't actually make what we want
    Last edited by cheltenham; 11-05-2017 at 01:35 PM.