Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Form over function?

Default Re: Form over function?

Hi Duane,
    Did you ever hear from fella in Mass who had a Wrangler being delivered?
    I went and sat on various depth couches in a local Virginia Beach Dept store and am zeroing in on the Wrangler. I won’t even be able to sit on a H and M couch unless I made the round trip to Alexandria and with my health probably ain’t going to happen and you don’t have one on the floor either. Been going a little nuts with tape measures trying to reconcile OuterMeasurements with inside with but that seems to be because the piece of furniture is a beast. Also was Adding inches to the short end which is the return and the width in a mistaken way.

There are two H and M ״dealers״ closer to me but I don’t think They would be very helpful unless I went into their stores and each one is still about an hour drive from where I live when is esprit de corps in Chesapeake and the other one is a Carolina furniture Mart in Williamsburg. Plan I getting my couch from you
    Last edited by Monk5990; 12-19-2017 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Typos

I have not heard anything back on the Wrangler. Here's the forum member and customer who did buy one. Perhaps you can reach out and send her a Private Message with any questions?

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...-and-Wood-Trim

I don't floor sectionals in my store, sorry. They take up too much space in a small store and are hard to move around. My store is so packed right now that any more furniture I get is going to have to hang from the ceilings. Wrangler is a large unit, for sure.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

We love our new Sundance sofa! It is very comfortable. I sit on it with my legs under me most of the time. I am 5'6" and plus. It is very nice to sit and lay on. And beautiful too! Loved our experience purchasing from The Keeping Room and love the quality. Only regret is not knowing about this site or the store years ago.
    I think a sectional or two sofas would look good.

Hi Brandi,
    Thanks for the feedback on the Sundance. Would you mind sharing what length sofa you got and what leather? Did you get an ottoman, or do you have a nearby coffee table? Any "frequent flyer" who is taller?

Hey,
    We got the 84" 4716 in Weston Cane Burnished with Tuscan nail trim and Monarch feet. We are planning to get an ottoman in the future. It is fine for taller people. If I wanted to sit with my feet touching flat on ground (which I never do) I would need a pillow behind my back. Feel free to ask more questions if you have them. No regrets on this fabulous sofa! I will try to put a photo up.....

Hi Brandi,
    Thanks for the feedback, would love to see a picture! Meanwhile, ill peruse the Hancock and Moore catalogue

Oh, just saw the "4716" is a Sundance. That is one of the samples I requested, so hopefully I'll be getting a sense of the feel of the different leathers when they arrive. Thanks!
    Last edited by Monk5990; 12-22-2017 at 03:51 PM.