Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ottomans

Default Re: Ottomans

I have no doubt you have been burned by custom orders. That lady was obviously way out of line. I can only say I am not her. As a nurse, I also work with the public, and I certainly know that there are many unreasonable people out there, but there are also good, fair people. I don't blame others for my actions. You don't know me so I understand your reluctance. I can also say I have not found any ottoman that I do think would look good that way, so it really is not an issue right now. If the 044 ottoman doesn't go with City sofa, and I certainly believe you on that one, then I don't feel I have a good option for a rug ottoman. The two probably just don't belong together. I will have to struggle with the larger ottoman or the smaller one, then. Because the smaller one is a program piece, and the larger one is not, the price is almost double. The program pieces are definitely good buys. I don't think a slight difference in color would bother me. Its not fabric after all.

Default Re: Ottomans

I thought this was interesting. Don't know the manufacturer, but it doesn't really matter. Its more inspiration. When I enlarged it, I was able to see the bottom was leather and the top is a rug. Can't say I am thrilled with the colors next to the sofa, but if they were better matched, I think I would like it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rug and leather ottoman.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	197.7 KB 
ID:	10624

I might stop in at the only large rug store near here. I am sure they would over charge me and I would be at a disadvantage since I know nothing about rugs, other than I wouldn't spend more than a few hundred for one to put on an ottoman, but maybe they could give ideas. I wonder if they might even have some ottomans. Will probably laugh at the budget restriction, but who knows.