Hello:
I visited my local Hooker/Bradington Young retailer (H&M doesn't seem to have a retailer within 200 miles) to try some of their leather recliners and was disappointed to find they only stock Flexsteel & LaZBoy. I tried both brands to get an idea what seat height & depth I would need and found I really liked the adjustable lumbar support they offer. However, other than the lumbar adjustment I was underwhelmed with both brands, especially the chipboard underside of the LaZBoy!

Are there any brands you would consider a Highest Quality, or at least a Mid Range Quality, recliner manufacturer that offers adjustable lumbar support (manual or power)? I lost my job to China, during the recession, so I would prefer to buy a Mid Range Quality recliner made in the US over a Highest Quality product from China!!

Would the LaZBoy seat height, arm height, & seat depth measurements that fit me be close enough when ordering a quality recliner? If not, how would I determine the correct seat height & depth?

Thanks,

Mike