Received Author chair and ottoman today. Looks great and delivered a day before scheduled delivery. Sun Delivery did great-called the day before delivery, 4 hours before, and 30 minutes out. Admittedly I was skeptical ordering furniture over the phone from someone on the east coast when I live in the Midwest. There are so many scammers out there and the furniture business has unfortunately turned into mostly salespeople pushing “store closing sales”, “one time only don’t wait” Chinese made garbage furniture that is made with only the finest pressed balsa wood. I research things to exhaustion and then repeat over and over. Save yourself some time-no one can beat Duane’s prices and I can only speak to his Hancock and Moore line, but it is the finest chair I have ever sat in. I will only buy quality furniture from this point forward because I don’t like spending money on something that is substandard. I am not a rich person and hate spending money but buying H&M is worth the extra money and time it takes to save for it.