I have researched almost as much as I can. The price increases for the program pieces have already happened. I am only slightly reluctant because my budget dictates a 9840 City Sofa, my comfort yearns for the larger 9844 City Sofa, and my heart wants the pretty Rita sofa that I can't find any evidence anyone on the internet has ever ordered, lol. I see that the current Program pieces, which are really good buys, took effect March 1, 2017. If there were going to be further changes to the pieces or leathers offered would it likely be on March 1 again? Is there any real possibility that they might offer new or additional choices like the larger City Sofa or a full aniline leather? I know prices would be still higher for those pieces if they did, but I could stretch the budget some, just not as far as I would need to right now to get a non-program piece. I am hoping since the 9840 City Sofa is one of their top sellers that there is not a big chance they would remove it, although anything I guess is possible. I would just be so disappointed if I missed out on the larger sofa. I also wondered if there is generally a bigger delay with shipping when not as much furniture is being ordered at certain times of year while waiting for a full truck load to come north, or at the factory in very busy times. What say you, fearless leader?