I stumbled onto a treasure trove of fantastic knowledge when I encountered this site!

My wife and I are looking to replace our 15 year old Storehouse sofa with a new leather piece. We've been fond of the tufted sofa for some time (my wife had one growing up and loved it, and we love the classic styling). So thinking now is a good time, we were looking to go to either Restoration Hardware or Arhaus. Well, now I've been ruined, and they just won't do, LOL!

We'd really like to get something that we'll have for a long time. Also, it's going to be our main sofa, so comfort is key. Like Netflix marathon comfortable. We're beyond practical, so we're going to want something that will age well. We have a traditional/transitional/industrial style.

I have heard from 2 sources about the Envelop by H&M and how comfortable it is. Due to the room size, we're likely looking at the smaller 4843 model. I like the look of it, but my wife said "it looks a bit feminine". The Edwardo 5707-3 looks similar, but with a stronger armrest. I'm wondering if these two sofas "sit" similar.

Also, regarding leather grades and choices. From the samples we saw, we are debating, the following: Williamsburg Shutter, Mesquite Saddle, and Custer Camel. Then I ran across the photo below and a post from Duane thinking it was either Cameo Brown or Imperial Whiskey. These materials were not in the samples we have. Are they still available??

Duane, Would you have either of those sofa's in your store? I was thinking I'd bring the Mrs down from the Gaithersburg, MD area on Saturday to get a better sense of things.

Thanks again for all of the great information sharing!

Ken.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leather chesterfield tan color .jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	10649