Thread: New Price Books for Bradington Young and Hancock and Moore

Default New Price Books for Bradington Young and Hancock and Moore

The new price book for Bradington-Young has arrived and goes into effect on Feb. 19, 2018. There are increases. Also, leather grades have been consolidated from (6) price levels to (4) levels which mean the leather grade you are looking at may be changing. So, beginning on the 19th, you will have to get a re-quote done on pricing if you have not ordered by then. This is nationwide, and applies to all dealers.

Hancock and Moore is mailing out a new price list (will not affect Just in Time or Town and Country programs) effective March 1, 2018. I have been told by the CEO there will be increases, but what is really strange is this is going to occur right in the middle of this Winter 5 % off Sale Period that ends March 9th. I think its really poor timing and should have been made effective the day after the sale period ends, which would make far more sense to me.

So be forewarned - you WILL have to get H&M quotes re-done on March 1st and I cannot honor prior quotes if they increase March 1. I won't know for sure until I get the price books. However, based on past H&M sale history 80% of all sale orders come in the last 10 days which means if you do wait, you *may* run into a higher price revision. Get your order in by the last day of February and avoid the chance of paying more. This too is national and dealer-wide.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: New Price Books for Bradington Young and Hancock and Moore

02/28/18: Hancock & Moore is going to delay the new price book with the general price increase until March 15th, 2018. This makes sense as it's crazy to change mainline pricing in the middle of the 5% off Sale Period which ends March 9th.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.