Thread: 9840 City Sofa 50% off ?

Default 9840 City Sofa 50% off ?

local store has one in stock and it's on sale for $2400. Cavalier Henna Class 2 Protected

is this an ok deal a good deal or a great deal

Default Re: 9840 City Sofa 50% off ?

I can tell you after much price shopping for the same sofa, that is a good price but certainly not 50% off. It is less than I will be paying by a few hundred dollars from my local store but I was offered lowered prices than that by a few long distance sellers. My personal opinion is that if you can get it for that and get the advantage of a local business that can help if you have any problems down the road, and it is a good reputable business that you are comfortable with, go for it. If they don't have a good reputation for standing behind their sales, and a reputation for good customer service, I would still think twice. But I would be very happy to get that at my local store.

Default Re: 9840 City Sofa 50% off ?

Quote Originally Posted by SueCT View Post
    I can tell you after much price shopping for the same sofa, that is a good price but certainly not 50% off. It is less than I will be paying by a few hundred dollars from my local store but I was offered lowered prices than that by a few long distance sellers. My personal opinion is that if you can get it for that and get the advantage of a local business that can help if you have any problems down the road, and it is a good reputable business that you are comfortable with, go for it. If they don't have a good reputation for standing behind their sales, and a reputation for good customer service, I would still think twice. But I would be very happy to get that at my local store.
    Thank you.