Thread: Great service

Smile Great service

My wife and I just spent most of the morning with Duane. It was my second trip after spending a little over 2 hours with Duane researching and down selecting for our new living room. He was absolutely great to work with, forthright and patient. We ending up buying the Lady’s “Script” recliner he had and taking it home today. My wife loves it. We also ordered a full living room set and recliner for my office, looking forward to getting it for the new home in a few months. On the way home my wife said “I don’t know if I have ever met a more honest person” - his advice was invaluable and he frequently guided us to less expensive options based on our lifestyle (including 3 growing boys).

Appreciate the great service. I will post pictures after we get the furniture in the new home and update the review based on how everything else goes.

Default Re: Great service

Thank YOU - Pat, for the very nice review and your patronage. I think your selections for your new home are going to be great - and I'm glad you wife selected the very first lady's recliner (the Script model) that H&M has ever made! I have to order another ASAP as that was only on the showroom floor one week.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Great service

Duane,

Great. My mother was over for her Birthday yesterday. She is going to buy one for herself (script recliner), so expect a visit in the next month or two for that.

Pat