Thread: Hancock & Moore # 6339-3 Nordic Sofa in Hyde Park Brownie Burnished

Default Hancock & Moore # 6339-3 Nordic Sofa in Hyde Park Brownie Burnished

From the H&M "Just in Time" Program, arrived in the store yesterday as a floor model. This is a super-hot selling sofa, and the first one I've had in the store. My delivery guys were so quick putting this in the store I didn't have time to get to it while it was still outside where I can get all the angles in my photo shots.

Great Italian Pure aniline hide - burnished. One of the top leathers H&M offers in my opinion.

For some reason this arm style is very popular - but it doesn't do much for me, looks like a ski jump...lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-7350.jpg 
Views:	833 
Size:	165.3 KB 
ID:	10707Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-7349.jpg 
Views:	719 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	10708
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hancock & Moore # 6339-3 Nordic Sofa in Hyde Park Brownie Burnished

What color nails are those, Duane? It might just be my monitor but they look like a silver finish.

The leather looks nice, but I am with you on the arms Duane, they are not for me.

Bumping this older thread. Wondering if there might be a photo of a Nordic recliner chair you might have Duane showing it fully reclined. Picture on H&M website shows it only reclined a little bit and do not know whether it actually goes further back. Thank you.

All photos i have are already here on the forum, and I don't have a Nordic Recliner on the floor to photograph, sorry.
    Duane Collie

Thank you Duane, but would you happen to know whether the Nordic recliner goes back further that what they show on H&M website photo?

Yes it does, that's the first detente in that photo or what is known as the "TV Position".

Take a look at this photo series to see the how far "all the way back" is on recliners, this is fairly typical (scroll to the bottom)

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...cock-and-Moore
    Duane Collie

Thanks Duane. Would go with the Hyde Park Brownie Burnished Nordic sofa, so plan on chair to match. Recliner not part of JIT program unfortunately, though stationary chair is however. No store anywhere near me has these, so can’t experience first hand. Any idea how the comfort of the Nordic recliner would compare to standard chair, perhaps with ottoman?

As I recall the Nordic recliner sits well - as do most all the H&M motion pieces. I don't find a tremendous about of variance in the sit feel from one to another, but some people may. They build what is arguably the best recliner in the industry, so none of them will sit poorly nor should they at the H&M price point. I think more importantly get the style you like and the cover (leather) that appeals.

Recliner vs Standard Chair is really just a preference. No doubt the standard chair is a stronger unit with a better spring suspension in the seat, that's a given. However the fixed back is....well....fixed! Sometimes its nice to be able to lean back.
    Duane Collie