Hi Duane & all!

I have a couple of issues am hoping for some advice:

1) I adopted a new dog and he chewed the corner OFF of our H&M Chancellor cocktail bench. It is at least limited between tufts on the corner, so I think a piece of leather (and foam) can be replaced rather than the entire cover. It's Pecos Mink but somewhat sun-faded. Is it possible to order some leather from H&M and have an upholsterer here repair it or best to send the whole bench back to H&M? Or just take it somewhere here (S. California) and have them match the leather as closely as possible?

2) I have a pair of H&M Grafton chairs that are in Charleston Fawn (interior and arms) and Equestrian Desert (backs and sides). The seat covers are discolored (the linen has turned kind of a pink-ish color - I think from sun reacting with fabric protectant or dry cleaning chemicals?). Am wondering if there is a current leather similar in color to the Equestrian Desert (probably also sun faded now) that I could get the seats re-covered in and perhaps have them re-use the linen piping of the existing covers? I really love this upholstery, but know with leather seats I'd at least get to keep a good portion of it and not have to worry about new upholstery then not matching the sun faded fabric - what's your opinion on dying upholstery?

Thank you!