Thread: Lexington Sofa Quality

Default Lexington Sofa Quality

I have been reading a lot of posts and I can't find anything on Lexington sofas and their ranking in the low, middle or high range. I think for the money I can get a better sofa. Does anyone have any experience or feedback about Lexington sofas? Anybody?? Thank you!!!

Default Re: Lexington Sofa Quality

I went to their website and could find no information on how they are built. I consider that a very bad sign. Any maker that is proud of their build quality will want that information known. The fact that they offer no information about it means I would not buy it. JMHO. Not everyone can afford H&M for every purchase, but even lower quality makers often provide information on how they are built, even if they try to sell you on things they skimp on, they want to know the areas they don't. Many use the sinuous springs, and although I can't believe it is as good as hand tied springs, at least it isn't webbing. They might use plywood, but at least it isn't cardboard. If they don't say anything, I assume the worst. If you want details you can't find online, contact the company and see what they have to say.