The April High Point Market is soon upon us. April 14th through April 18th are the "To the Trade Dates", Yes, the Furniture Market is open only (5) days, and this is a Dealer presentation where we see the new items and new leathers, etc, its not open to the public. The Showrooms are removed shortly thereafter and furniture sold off to dealers.

I had a thought.

One of the things I hear most often is "I can't find this Hancock and Moore piece to sit on and see in person". To that end - if there is enough interest here - perhaps I can arrange a private day and get them to open the showroom for forum readers for one day. I would have to close the store and be there, as well as probably see if my H&M Sales Rep could spend the day with us as well to tell us of the new pieces (there are typically over 250 upholstery items in the H&M Showroom and another 150 or so in the attached Jessica Charles showroom).

I have NOT run this by H&M Management, but will if there is sufficient interest. I would probably look at doing it on Sunday April 22nd if allowed.....if it had to be a weekday then the 19th or 20th.

If this sounds like something you would like to attend, please reply to this thread and how many would be in your party. No children under 18.