Thread: It's Official...I Have Placed My Order With Duane

kgboxer Guest

Default It's Official...I Have Placed My Order With Duane

After much deliberation I have finally made my choice for the Hancock & Moore Sloane Sofa and the Springfield Lounger (recliner). I'm going with antelope leather in nugget with the french pine wood and dd nail heads. I really think it's going to be beautiful.

I must give my praise to Duane, not only for his outstanding customer service but for his excellent pricing.

First I must say how nice it is to talk with someone who actually knows so much about the product they sell and be so willing to spend endless amounts of time on the phone with someone like me who had numerous questions. Duane was able to answer all of them and he did so gladly. What a breath of fresh air he was. So grateful to the Garden Web members that pointed me in his direction!

Now for the best part, pricing.

My local furniture company (I'm in Texas) quoted me a price of $6,399.95 for the Sloane Sofa (not including sales tax and delivery).
    Duane's price for the exact same sofa with the same wood and nail head trim was $3,731.00

Local price for the Springfield Lounger was $4,399.95 and Duane's prices was $2,583.00.
    Need I say more???

I will post plenty of pictures when my beauties arrive.
    I can not wait!

Thank you Duane, your the best!!

dr56 Guest

Default Congratulations!

Congratulations! I know that feeling all too well. Duane is an incredible business-owner and person. I cannot wait until I am in the market for another H&M piece.....sort of going through withdrawal....! I love your choice and I have had my eye on that chair for awhile. Hopefully it will be a purchase for us in the future. Please be sure to post pics when they arrive as we would love to see them. You will be so pleased and the price is unbelievable for the quality. I am so grateful for Duane and I am sure you are too.

Thanks very much, appreciate the kind words. Glad to be of service and I very much appreciate your choosing my store to place your order when there are so many choices.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.