From time to time I can snap up a deal from my supplier. I saw this one come up as a factory closeout and bought one chair and ottoman (they come as a set only) - a bit skittish because this is Century's import line and 100% made in China. When it arrived, I was very impressed with not only the quality of the leather (it's genuine top grain on all sides) and the frame build. Solid, 8-way coil spring base and high quality cushion cores. I was so impressed I bought all the remaining chairs and ottoman combos they had in their warehouse - which are not in my warehouse. I also bought a sofa (one) and like that equally as well , it just arrived. There are two more of these clearance sofas in Century's warehouse according to their inventory.

So what's the price? $ 2,090 on the sofa / $ 1,290 for the Chair & Ottoman Combo. If you are local to my store, its easy - come in and try them out and see what you think. If you are not local, the shipping charges can be high depending on your location, we can discuss.

Century is a major player in the market. They don't build cheap and they don't build junk. Their import line is a very high standard, probably the best I've seen. Century closed these out at 30% off to the dealers, so its a smoking good deal. None of that cheap bi-cast or bonded leather by-product garbage or split hides, these have a high quality leather on them. If you're interested don't wait too long. I have (3) Chairs/Ottoman combos in the box and (1) on the floor. Then one sofa on the floor (two more may be available from Century)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C3.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	174.4 KB 
ID:	10817Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S1.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	181.6 KB 
ID:	10818Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S45.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	186.9 KB 
ID:	10819Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S2.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	10820