I purchased an amazing H&M sofa and two recliners about two years ago-- I could not have been happier as they far exceeded my expectations. They are absolutely gorgeous and so well constructed. But over this time unfortunately they have become significantly damaged by the sun and our two cats and dogs.. again, this is no fault of H&M or reflection on the quality of their products, but I had not expected leather to not be appropriate for our needs. Despite solar films on our windows, there has been still significant fading and cat and dog claws have caused punctures and abrasions to the arms and backs of each piece. I ordered the beautiful "I stitch" (worth it!!) but there is a small section that had begun to unravel on the back of one cushion, I'm guessing due our cattle dog jumping on the cushion perhaps.

Has anyone had any luck in taking pieces for repair? Or home repair of punctures and other small injuries? At this point I would like to fix the set as much as possible and will most likely gift it to family. It makes me so sad and very stressed to see my beautiful furniture injured, I think I would do better with cheap pieces that I can afford to replace frequently and feel less invested in. Has this happened to anyone else?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2426.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	195.2 KB 
ID:	10826Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2428.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	190.0 KB 
ID:	10827Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2429.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	203.1 KB 
ID:	10828

I've attached a few pictures of the damage. Again, I would never dissuade anyone from purchasing H&M pieces, they are by far the highest quality and most beautiful furniture I've owned.