My H&M Sales Rep came by my store today and brought me samples of all the new High Point Market leathers - so if you are in Wash DC area and would like to explore them I do have them all. Other dealers will not get them until August. Some nice hides in there and they are doing "Patina" on Hyde Park leathers which is extra-dark burnishing on the edges - so that's something you can order now as well.

I bought four new pieces for stock from the new items. My store is so full, I have no room - so I dialed it back some but thought these were winners:

A new Urban Logic series piece - great for smaller, minimalist areas such as condos and apartments, Great look - not too big. Lower back height and shorter overall depth means its not a space eater.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-7641.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	10867

This desk chair from a French Designer is gorgeous and had a market special on it in Angelo Creme. I opted for Java finish, but I REALLY wanted to put a premium finish on it - but the premium finish would push the chair cost over $ 2K and there would be price resistance from customers on it. My sales rep tells me it sits excellent.

Name:	IMG-7643.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	10868

The biggest hit at the Market. It' a smaller Sundance Sofa and Recliner. This was the hottest selling series at the High Point Market in the H&M Showroom I was told and I can see why - over the years MANY people have asked for these. They are about 20% to 25% smaller than the regular Sundance series so we can get them in doorways and smaller residences that could not accept the full size units. The have named these the Redford series - because Robert Redford was the Sundance Kid <rolling eyes>. It will be a while until these arrive, the fall most likely because they are a new Married cover item (Juno Taupe, Juno Oyster and Juno Tobacco*), and it takes time to get new married covers going. That also means these will wind up in the Just in Time or Town and Country. program when its revised.

* Juno Tobacco is a new leather that looks like Gunner Mocha

All these items can be ordered now, expect a time lag in ordering however - Sept / Oct if you do.

Name:	IMG-7642.jpg 
Views:	517 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	10869

Name:	IMG-7644.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	10870