Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Living Room Furniture & Layout help please

Default Re: Need Living Room Furniture & Layout help please

I missed the dateline for your deepest discount sales because I was too busy studying this forum. Therefore I’m hoping that you will give me a discount for being a good student.
    I have a few more questions:
    1. When I’m ready to order two Journey sofas (or sofa & love seat), do I want them in the same leather? Or can I have two different leather & what will look great together. I like warm mid tone. (I do not like the look of Document)
    2. All Unprotected leathers are in GR 2, Correct? What are the most affordable options in HM unprotected leathers?
    I’ll email you for pricing on a Journey in unprotected leather that is similar in color to Weston Cane burnished, Tuscany or Kipling Whiskey. I would like to stay in GR 2 price range. Thank you!!

I'm sorry, the Memorial Day Sale period has expired with no plans for other sale periods at this time.

I personally would have matching units on a pair of sofas, I can't ever recall doing same sofa - same room - two different leathers.

Price grades are just that - what the supplier has to pay for the leather. It has nothing to do with the type of leather (aniline vs finished). Most all GR 1 are either finished or semi-aniline. GR 2 has a mix with the start of the pure anilines beginning (look at Atticus series as a starting point for a nice GR2 aniline).

All burnished and Italian pull-ups such as Weston Cane and Tuscany are GR 3.

Kipling Whiskey was dropped years ago.

On average, there is appx a 15% increase in price from GR 1 to 2, 2 to 3, etc.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by drcollie; 06-03-2018 at 09:07 AM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

We finally did it! Our new Rugby Club Sofa in Cameo Brown Burnished (My dream leather) and Austin High Back Sofa in Atticus Sable arrived two days ago! It’s like a dream come true for us. We are so happy with this purchase from Duane! The sofas are fantastic! Absolutely beautiful & super comfortable. I pushed the sofas together in front of the window hoping to get good pictures in natural light, but the colors still won’t come out right. The pictures don't do them justice at all.

Thank you to Duane for promptly answering our questions, helping with suggestions on covers, wood, nail finishes and for making this online purchase a wonderful experience. Sun delivery did an absolutely fabulous job with the delivery. The delivery guys were polite, professional, and very friendly. One of the delivery guy almost has a heart attack when he unwrapped the second sofa and saw that it’s not the same color as the first one. For a moment he thought they delivered the wrong sofa. I was nice and told him right away that I ordered them that way . We are loving it! It's so beautiful that sometimes I just sit and look at my sofas LOL.
    We would definitely order from Duane again and we highly recommend purchasing through Duane and the keeping room!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wincouches.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	185.7 KB 
ID:	12092 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winc2.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	178.4 KB 
ID:	12093

I bet that did give the Sun Delivery guys a moment.....lol. You can bet they were laughing about that after they left....

Sofas look great! Glad we were able to speed your order up by using Cameo Brown Burnished instead of the Weston Cane Burnished that they were out of stock on, that got it to you about a month quicker. I have that same leather on my Steele Barstools at home, have to say its one of my favorites. Thanks W !!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.