Thread: Superb Customer Service...just like Duane!

artielange Guest

Thumbs up Superb Customer Service...just like Duane!

Last year my sister and I went to Duane's store to choose leather for a pair of H-M chairs and we stopped at the Chipotle just up the road from Duane's store. We wanted to try something new while we were on an all day road trip. Learned that we LOVE Chipotle burritos!

Today my husband asked me to bring Chipotle for lunch for him and a few of the guys who work for us. I ordered the food which they promptly prepared and as I went to the register to pay, I looked in my purse...no wallet. I had left it laying on my desk from earlier in the morning. I had $10 in cash in my pocket but not enough to cover the entire order. The girl at the cash register goes and gets the manager...he offers to comp my entire order. I said, "at least take the $10" but he could not apply a partial payment on his register and insisted that I just take the food. I asked again for him to please take the $10 -- he said if I really wanted to leave it, just put it in the tip jar, which I did.

Funny thing about great service...I have told so many people today what happened to me. They had every right to just send me away without lunch for our guys. I will remain a very loyal customer AND lots of people have heard about how well they treated me today. Very impressive.

Nice! He just earned a lifetime customer and you spread the word. He got way more than $ 10 worth of goodwill advertising. Smart Manager and......mabye there IS such a thing as free lunch <G>
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.