I have a Lane Comfort King Bulldog rocker recliner that I just recently purchased. This is the second recliner of this type I have had; I purchased a used one on Craigslist 5 years ago and when it began to wear our I decided to purchase the exact same model since I did like the one I had.

I've had it for about 2 months and while it does generally sit pretty well, I have noticed that the back tends to move much too easily. My old chair required some effort to recline, which I liked since it allowed me to be able to sit straight up without having to worry about the back reclining when I did not want it to.

I've done some research and come across several references to a "tilt back tension adjustment" that apparently can be done to most recliners. However, so far as I have been able to tell, there is no mechanism on my chair that was put there specifically to adjust the tilt back tension.

That being the case, does anyone here happen to know how I could go about adjusting my recliner so that the back doesn't recline quite so easily? Is there some method specific to Lane recliners or am I just missing something or what?

Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!