My husband and I are looking for new furniture for our living room, namely a sofa and recliner. We want to buy good quality furniture and came across Hancock and Moore at our local furniture store and after researching and coming across this forum, have decided that this is the furniture for us. Now we are trying to decide on specific pieces. The City sofa (#9844) and Journey lounger (#7039) are the only pieces that we have liked at our local store. We're not sure these 2 pieces really go together; however, the matching Journey sofa is a little small for us as we like the inside length of the 93" City sofa. We'd first appreciate any recommendations of a recliner that could go with the City sofa or a longer couch that would go with the Journey lounger.

We are also open to any other recommendations of a good sofa and recliner. We have a living room (16x13') which opens to a kitchen/dining area. We like traditional style, nothing too modern. We are interested in leather only and would like to limit our selections to pieces in the Just in Time or Town and Country promotions.

Thanks for any help provided. We've looked through the online catalog many times.

Also, a specific question, is the Metropolitan lounger (#7045) still available? I thought that may be a good pairing with the City sofa but didn't see it in products on the Hancock and Moore website.