This is the first of the new articulating headrest series recliners to come through my store. On this piece, its both a conventional recliner with near-zero wallspace required (3") and then has an articulating headrest in addition to the recline feature. All are power operated. Standard is a plug-in unit, and you can upgrade to a battery pack for an additional $ 155 if you like. The power controller on the inside arm allows you to operate the recliner to and fro, with an additional set of buttons that run the headrest forward and back. A USB Port is also on the switch to allow you to plug in your phone or tablet. Spring Down Seat is standard. The 9049 Series leather is called "Stargo" and its a finished hide, with a silky finish and good drape on it. Has a nice hand to it, however I expect this leather to show color wear on top of the arms near the handrest as it ages - keep that area cleaned and conditioned regularly for best longevity. It's a GR 2 leather.

The Recliner itself has a higher degree of pitch to the back to my observations when the chair is upright and recliner is closed. This is more a function of my height than that chair itself - I'm 5' 11" and a 6' 1" man would probably fit perfectly in it. When your legs are not quite long enough you tend to sit forward in the chair rather than all the way back and that changes the pitch angle for you. This is a large recliner and a heavy unit. Very solid. Once into the recliner modes its delightfully comfortable and with the adjustable headrest you can dial in a near-perfect recline position between the two controls.

Tailoring on this unit is excellent. Bradington Young has upped their game in this area over years past. I looked both these over carefully and could find nothing but top-shelf workmanship on both chairs being delivered to the customer today. B-Y has really driven itself to specialize in the motion furniture category and while not inexpensive (this unit sells for $ 2,478 + shipping as shown) it has high quality components and should give a great recliner experience for many years.

As with all power recliners the key to making them last is to make sure you do not get out of the unit until its fully closed and do not allow anyone to sit on the footrest when its open.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R7.jpg 
Views:	523 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	11004Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R1.jpg 
Views:	477 
Size:	157.2 KB 
ID:	11005Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R2.jpg 
Views:	482 
Size:	137.4 KB 
ID:	11006Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R3.jpg 
Views:	451 
Size:	151.8 KB 
ID:	11007Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R5.jpg 
Views:	466 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	11008